Saturday, April 30, 2011

30 minutes and counting

So here we are my friends. its been a while. when i started writing here i promised myself that despite any boredom/writer's block/chaos i would try my best to write about 3 articles per month to keep myself entertained. In 30 minutes it will be midnight and i will have failed miserably at that. i don't like failing much, so my attempt right now is to throw out 3 posts (this one included over the next 30 min.) I make no promises on content with the exception of one, that this will be extremely rushed and poorly written. I thank you in advance for your understanding and support.
          since topics are not my strong suit right now this first post will help get you in tune with what goes through my mind at any given moment. here are some random thoughts of mine in no particular order:

- i think wearing a snuggie backwards and pretending your a hoodless Jedi is about the coolest thing a person can do.

- burritos are a gift from the Almighty above

- personally i think there would be nothing funnier than to see two elderly gentlemen dressed in Hawaiian shirts have a duel to the death

- Christmas is awesome

- i ate a pizza from Cosi the other day....it was delicious

- I've never seen my dad and Jake the snake Roberts in the same place at the same time

that's it for now, 2 more to go.... see you when i see you ppl...which should be in about 10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment