Wednesday, January 18, 2012

One last thing about 2011........

Good people of the interwebs....I have returned to you with tidings from the great state of Imwaytoolazytokeepupwiththisblogville, USA, hoping that you've all been well and we can continue our joyous relationship of my rambling and you reading in this new year....I'd love to say that I have some new found resolutions to discipline myself in this year of 2012 so that I write more entries and don't live my life as a complete slacker, but alas its who I am and I wouldn't want to pretend I was anything else...with that said Ill do my best (fingers crossed) to get on here more often and spew out some patented Rambler shenanigans as only I can....

I figured the best way I should start off this new year would be to actually remember to write about something I had meant to include before the year's end and then start fresh from there.....

-I'll give you the main reason my "Slackertude" was in full effect at the close of 2011 and that was the Joyous Event of the century that took place when I had the pleasure of marrying the current Mrs. Rambler. Although I have mentioned it before I did want to bring up one fact about the wedding that I wanted to share with anyone who comes across this page. In looking for a cake topper for our nuptials I came across a really great artist who created a topper for us and just wanted to show her some love on here..... you can check out her eBay page here http://myworld.ebay.com/cin701/?_trksid=p4340.l2559 .... excellent work and extremely professional and easy to work with....here's a pic of the work she did on our topper (What can I say, I really like Arkham City)



....Cynthia from Awesome Toppers really did a great job and before I did anything going forward I just wanted to give her a shout and say thanks for making a great memory from our wedding....

...with that I can move forward properly and will be posting some other thoughts as the days and hours pass....see ya when I see ya ppl

1 comment:

  1. Awesome toppers !! really a great job.This is the first time I visited this blog. I will share it to everyone; You can visit here to know more about cake toppers for quinceanera

    ReplyDelete